Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 4 September 2014

Love themed Scrapbook


 Hello everyone,

After a very long time :)
 Its something new today....Its Love themed Scrapbook :)
I got this order from one of my old card customer.
She wanted to gift something to her Husband in the form of tags or scrapbook with messages only.
The requirement was there cannot be any photographs and there should be lovely and romantic messages only.

 It has 5 pages including front page.
I really enjoyed while making this Scrapbook. I used lots of different shades of colors.
I really thankful for my Distress Inks :D 
It helped me to get cool designs to papers as  I have not used any pattern papers in this Scrapbook.
I just used Tinted papers and handmade papers.

So have a look on each page.
It starts from this beautiful box I made to put Scrapbook.


 This is the front page.

WOWW !! I really really loved it.
Fully satisfied with this design :)




Here you can see Cute popup hearts :)






 Here I placed all the tags :)



Lovely Tags :) 







Ok guys ..
so hope you like my Scrapbook and my lovely ideas :)
I will come again with my new creations soon :)
Thanks a lot for visiting,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment