Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 6 September 2014

3 Step Birthday card for Husband

Hello,

Yes again its 3 Step Birthday Card :)
Remembered?? I have made this type of card once and that was for my friend, that card got lots of comments and appreciations :)

But this time I made this as per order.
Its Birthday card for Husband.
Here I have used colors like Pink, Red, Purple, Light Green, White and yes
few days before I got nice collections of Pattern Papers so here I have used few designs.

Ok so lets have  a look on it :)
This is front page.
Actually I was so confused while designing this front page because front page of my old 3 step birthday card was really attractive and here I wanted make it more nice. 
So I did it in this way.. hope you like this one too :)




 This is how it looks when you opens it




From above it looks like this :) 

 Closer view of blooms :)
All flowers are handmade




Hope you all like this card too :)

Entering this card to:
 I would like to tell one more thing to you all that there is interesting Givaway by Sujana.
I am participating in it :)
 Join it and have a fun :)

 
Thank You so much for visiting,
Lina

2 comments:

  1. pls tell me the cost of this card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Indu...get in touch here lina.jadhav10@gmail.com, will give you all the details :)

      Delete