Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Simple & Cute Birthday Cards with Minnie Mouse Theme

 Hello everyone,

Again with my new creation :)
This time I made these cute cards for my Twin Nieces on their 6th Birthday and can you guess what I gifted both of them?? hmm its related to crafting....yes I have gifted one card making kit to both of them :) :) 
It has different ribbons, flowers, papers and much more in it.
 I was really excited for that gift as it was looking so cool and interesting on gift box cover page :)
Actually I wanted to grab it for me :D :D

And along with that gift I decided to make something cute for them.
Then Minnie Mouse came in my mind when I was thinking about card design and I made these beauties..
Isn't it cute cute :) :)

Twin names are Archita & Arpita
Both loved it :) :)




Linking these cute cards to:
Challenge 58 - Designer's Choice - Clean and Simple 

Thanks for visiting,
Lina

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great design. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... what a cute girl card idea! These would be great in blue or red for little boys as well. Love the creative project! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete