Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 30 June 2014

Birthday Card for Fiance with LOVE

Hello Everyone

I really want to share one thing with you all..now a days I am getting orders for such romantic Birthday cards continuously and I am loving it :)

I love to create such cards with Love and Romance ;)

So here is another one again.

 To design front page I just played with Distress ink colors to get such cool background.

 I used these two color :
Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry

 And then just added simple ribbon bow, my handmade flowers and one cute butterfly that's it :)

  

      This is inner view..I kept it sweet and simple :)


 Closer view of left side page.
This message is chose by me only :)


  Close view of right side page.
Here I have added one secret note and wrote one cute Love message :)


 So this is how I applied my Romantic thinking on this card :)
                                          Hope you like it.

                                         Linking this card to:
     613 Avenue Create: Challenge #78Anything Goes
  Craft your passion challenge: Challenge 220~Ribbons


                                      Thanks a lot for visiting,
                                                 Lina :)

5 comments:

  1. Lina this is indeed a beauty..love the colors and the gorgeous flowers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mam...:)
      your comments are valuable for me :) :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty design. This card is a beauty inside and out, Your flowers are lovely and the details look wonderful. Very romantic, indeed. Thanks for playing along with our Ribbon Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Lina. I love the richness of it and all the details.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion (sorry my comment is a bit late) Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice.... rich card.

    ReplyDelete