Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 11 May 2017

Open When Letters

Hello everyone,

Here I am with something new to share with you all :)

"OPEN WHEN LETTERS"

I really love this concept to give letters wrapped in envelops according to different conditions and situations.

As these days we all are not getting time to greet or meet our loved ones.
Sometimes its really become difficult to express our feelings just because of distance and time right??? :(

But don't worry :) gifting Open When Letters to him/her is the best solution for this problem.
Here we can mention different situations on envelope (Happy or Sad or anything else)
and can put best message inside envelope according to that situations
Isn't it cool idea ;) :)

I am in love with this concept and I know now you too :)
So if you are interested in buying this please mail me here :
lina.jadhav10@gmail.com

Please visit my FaceBook page

You can also drop a message over there on my page to place order :)

You can buy my other creations on www.BlossBites.com too
Here you can find unique and beautiful cards by me and also by other crafters.

So don't forget to visit




I will get back to you soon :)
Thanks for visiting
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment