Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 1 February 2014

Two Valentines cards on 1st FEB !!

Hello guys,

So finally this month came...FEB the month of Love :)
Now a days I cant think about any other colors to use for cards. My eyes are searching only for Red, Pink and white shades :)
So today I am going to share two Valentine cards with you all and more cards coming soon :)

This is the first one. I loved the front page :)
            


This is what I tried something new :)


 
This is second card which I have designed with quilling techniques. 


I have kept inner side simple and sweet. 





Linking it to:
That Craft Place
4 Crafty Chicks, Pearls challenge

Hope you like both the cards.
Thanks a lot for visiting,
Lina

3 comments:

  1. Your work is simply stunning, your quilliing is amazing. Could you please link it back to 4 Crafty Chicks to be in the running for our weekly badge. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, pearls challenge.

    ReplyDelete