Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Explosion Box - Red and Black

Hello everyone,

Today I have new Explosion Box to share with you all and this is my first Explosion Box of 2017 ;)

Well!!
I used to make Explosion Boxes with patterned papers only but this is with just a Card Stock paper and Tinted Paper and still it looks beautiful and unique isn't it ?? :)

Last year I bought Butterfly punch and Border punch so I have used them a lot here.
I really loved those two punches.

So in short I tried to use less material and make it more elegant that's it :)

Have a look.
Hope you like it.





Don't forget to leave some love here :)
Get in touch to order here : lina.jadhav10@gmail.com
Please visit my Facebook page for regular updates: www.facebook.com/LinasHandmadeCards

See you soon :)
Thanks for visiting,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment