Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 19 July 2015

CAS cards with magic of Distress inks!!!

Hello,

Today I have two CAS Thank You cards to share with you :)
 Distress ink is the most important part in both the cards.
So lets see one by one :)

This is first one with Blue and Yellow combination.
I have used Salty Ocean & Mustard Seed distress ink colors.
 First I colored a paper with salty ocean color with ink applicator and then using coloring brush stared to apply water drops from top of the paper and 
allowed to flow to the end , 
you can apply a little same colored ink to water.
To get those colored yellow strips I cut paper strips of same size and then colored them with ink applicator from high opacity to low opacity with Mustard seed

Pink and white roses are ready made and 
butterflies are stamped. 
For the sentiment I used ready made alphabet letters.
So this is all about first one :)
Have a look


Ok, now lets move to second card :)

I used Pink card stock above it white card stock designed with stamping and 
light greenish pattern paper 
Sentiment is hand written,
butterflies are stamped and flower is handmade :)


So I think this much is enough for today.
I just tried to explain how I designed above cards in my way,
hope you get it well :) ;)

Thank you so much for visiting :)
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment