Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Simple Birthday Card !!

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my last Birthday Card..
Everyone loved it and also my friend :)

Ok now lets move to the next post. 
This is my first card with Patterned paper..few days before I got very nice collection of Patterned paper so I tried it for simple Birthday card..I used only two shades Blue and White.
Have a look :)
 


Now ready to make more n more with Patterned paper :)

Linking to:

Love to Create Challenge Blog


Thanks a lot for visiting,
Lina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS birthday card! Love how you used the ribbons! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create!!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete