Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 30 December 2013

Two In One !!


Hello,

So its a last day of 2013, this is my last card of this year. Hope you all are enjoying this last day of the year :)
"Two In One"...yes actually its a Birthday card but I have made it as New year card too.
When I was thinking about designing of this card it just came in mind to do something with Butterfly and I came to this design. Hope you all like it :)


This is inside view of the card, on left side I wrote messages and on the right side two hearts with "Happy Birthday" & "Happy New Year" .






Linking it to : The ItsyBitsy Festive Challenge
 
Thanks a lot for your all support and inspirations. You all really really inspired me throughout this year.

I Wish You All Joyful, Peaceful & Colorful year ahead just like this BUTTERFLY :)

~~~~~~~~~~ A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~~~~~~~


Regards,
Lina

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lina! Wish you too a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped in from Itsy Bitsy...what a deliciously girly card! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete